Bally’s food is one of the most acclaimed delicacies in the entire Las Vegas. The former MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, now Bally’s Las Vegas, is a land-based casino that houses notable restaurants like the Buca di Beppo, Sterling brunch, and the phenomenal BLT Steak.
The famous architect Martin Stern Jr. designed the beautiful premises and took advantage of the 68,375 square foot gaming area to create a magical scene. With over 2800 rooms, Bally’s Las Vegas is a Las Vegas visitor’s favorite with signature attractions like the Grand Bazaar Shops. It is located at 3645 South Las Vegas Boulevard.
We will take a look at the various place you can eat in Bally’s Las Vegas to help quench your hunger. Our list consists of upscale locations where you can meet high clientele and mingle with your loved ones over some classy meals.
The Restaurants in Bally’s Las Vegas
1. Burger Brasserie
- Business Hours: Sunday to Monday from 9 am to 10 pm
- Telephone Number: 702-946-4346
Burger Brasserie serves French-influenced American dishes that are classic and full of tradition. The menu staple is the classic American Hamburger with a French interpretation.
Main eats include the $17.99-foot-long Philly cheesesteak that consists of shaven Angus roast beef, caramelized onions, and American Cheese.
Other options include the California crispy chicken sandwich for $18.99 that comes with crispy breaded chicken, avocado, pickled peppers, sambal mayo, and pepper jack cheese. You will also find watery shakes like the peanut butter and chocolate for $8.99 and the Cap’n crunch for the same price.
Lunch and dinner are served daily at the establishment from 1 am till closure. Main meal-starters include:
- The sweet Thai chili wings.
- The Garlic Parmesan wings.
- The black pepper and chicken tenders sell for $14.99.
What diners say:
- “The food was delicious and Joseph, our server was great, but for this meal, I’m thinking it ran less than $40 during our last visit. Perhaps that’s how prices are now.” – Charles P., TripAdvisor Review.
- “The place looks like a typical sports bar with bar food that you can get anywhere. Menu is limited to a few burgers, sandwiches, and salad. However, let me just start by saying that they do a pretty good job for their limited menu.” – Jack L, Yelp.
- Business Hours: 24 hours per day from Monday to Friday
- Telephone Number: 702-739-4111
You may want to consider making Lavazza your first stop of the day if you are staying at Bally’s Las Vegas. It is situated in Bally’s lobby, making it the perfect pick-me-up station in the hotel. It is the perfect location if you are headed to the casinos or just getting to catch a show.
The establishment offers Gourmet coffee to go as well as drips, decafs, lattes, and blended drinks. You will also find a lineup of fruit smoothies and soft drinks to give you that morning energy to kickstart your day.
Another great perk of Lavazza is that it is open for 24 hours each and every day. Stop by Lavazza at any time, be It day or night, to get your favorite snacks. You will not miss a chance to refuel your coffee or any specialty beverage. Some of its popular items include the Pecan sticky bun, the banana nut, and the cherry Danish.
It would be best to remember that Lavazza only offers to take out. There are no options for delivery or dining in. Keep your Caesars Rewards card with you in case you want to earn reward credits or redeem the reward credits.
What diners say:
- “The fruit cup and milk bottle came out to be $11.00. I thought was pretty expensive for just milk and fruit. The fruit was fresh, not old. The service attendant was nice and helpful. I’d come back here again to try one of their other food selections that Lavazza offers.” – Monique W, Yelp Review.
- “I didn’t eat but the coffee drink was great and I got value for my money. The $7 iced americano was robust, ice an americano should be. Good quality beans and the service was cheery and professional. The line moved pretty quickly.” – Doug Y, TripAdvisor.
3. Nosh Deli
- Business Hours: Thursday to Sunday from 6 am to 4 pm
- Telephone Number: 702-739-4111
The most impressive items from Nosh Deli include the Clam Chowder that the customers highly praise. There is also an offering of an egg croissant sandwich that goes splendidly with the swizzling coffee. Visit Nosh Deli at Bally’s to get treated to other items like the Hot Pastrami Sandwich.
The ambiance of Nosh Deli excites you with its relaxed setting that screams café style. It is located just a few feet from the casino floor, where you can easily access it in case you need some relaxation from the intense games. The bistro tables are well placed for a quick and hearty bite.
Breakfast goes for a flat fee of $13.99 at Nosh Deli and includes:
- Items like the.
- Egg and American cheese croissant.
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheddar cheese on Brioche.
- Ham, egg, and Swiss cheese croissant.
- The Bacon, Egg, and American cheese croissant.
What diners say:
- “I’ve found myself plenty full and satisfied by a meal that cost less than $15…and that’s a rare find for food on the Strip. I’m consistently satisfied by everything I’ve ever ordered from here. Don’t be discouraged by the long lines in the morning…it moves fast. Cashiers have always been friendly and polite. Present you TR card when ordering so you can earn points.” – Ellen L, Yelp Review.
- “Really nice egg croissant sandwich and hot coffee hit the spot on an early morning at Bally’s. No service at your table but the service at the counter was friendly and accommodating. Not too expensive either for the Strip.” – Jim G, Yelp Review.
4. Bally’s Food Court
- Website: Bally’s food court
- Business Hours: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 7 am to 8 pm, and Friday from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Telephone number: 702-739-4111
Bally’s Food Court is the place to get a quick bite that delights your taste buds in some delicious items like hot dogs and pizza. It is conveniently located near Caesars Race and Sportsbook to give you the opportunity for a quick refuel as you go through your adventures in Las Vegas.
The food places include Nathan’s Famous, where you can get delicious hot dogs from 7 am to 11 pm on Friday, and 7 am to 10 pm the rest of the week. Other food places include Subway, Sbarro, Pan Asian Express, all of which give you the option to dine in or take out, all at your convenience.
Sbarro serves crust pizza together with garlic bread, Stromboli and salads, just to mention a few. Subway is well known for its offerings, and it is open 24/7 at Bally Food Court.
Johnny Rockets recently opened at Bally’s Food Court, making it the newest and largest restaurant at the court. It consists of a sitting area for those who would like to dine in and enormous windows for a great view of the Ling High Roller. The restaurant features a retro look that serves you impeccable American hamburgers for a quick bite. It opens on weekdays from 11 am to 10 pm, and 10 am to 1 am from Friday to Sunday.
What diners say:
- “Love the (Johnny Rockets) burger and shake and the excellent service to all crews at night, visited there early morning 8/14. Keep up the good work guys!” – Tessie S, Yelp Review.
- “Great combos. Affordable prices. Love, love, LOVED the cheese bacon fries! The ladies were so nice. They topped off my Souvenir cup so well worth the money! Location also has breakfast and pretty good! Bally’s location.” – Michelle L, Yelp Review.
- “We had hot dogs and salads at Nathan’s, and both were quite good! The Asian Chicken salad was delicious, lots of fresh cabbage, ginger dressing. Like most things on the Strip, it felt overpriced, but that can’t really be changed.” – Elizabeth, TripAdvisor Review.
There are other restaurants in Bally’s that you may want to check out like Giordano’s which sits right in front of the premises. It is located at the Grand Bazaar shops and offers you family dining options like deep-dish pies, Italian meals, and thin-crust pizza.
Another restaurant you may want to check out is Wahlburgers which was opened at the same location as Giordano’s in 2016. It covers a 5,000 square-foot space which offers you a bar seating area, outdoor patio and a walk-up counter. Here, you will get signature sandwiches, desserts, salads, as well as hotdogs.