Sin City is called the “Entertainment Capital of the World” not only because of its dazzling casinos and shows but also for its cool & unique attractions that keep drawing millions of visitors each year. If you are looking for extraordinary attractions, one-of-a-kind experiences, or just something cool to make fun and amazing memory, then Vegas is the place to be.
Do you want to drive exotic racing cars at the highest of speeds? Well, Vegas got you covered. What about driving a military tank over a car? They got that too. Vegas even has the beloved FlyOver Experience, where you can feel the sensation of flying over Vegas without ever leaving the ground.
This article fives into the fun, cool, and unique things you can do while in Vegas with you and your family, friends, and kids. Read on to learn of the most popular places in the city and why you must put these top attractions on your to-do list.
Top 18 Unique & Cool Things to do In Las Vegas
1. SpeedVegas Motorsports Park – Exotic Racing
- Address: 14200 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89054
- Prices: from $199/5 laps
- Age Limit: 18 years of age and above
SpeedVegas brings you the Ultimate Exotic Racing Experience with a thrill-filled outdoor adventure on their 1.5-mile racetrack. It is a premier destination for exotic car enthusiasts and those who want to experience the thrill of driving high-performance vehicles on a state-of-the-art racetrack.
With a fleet of over 40 exotic cars from renowned brands such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi, and more, SpeedVegas offers a wide range of options for car enthusiasts to choose from.
There are a variety of driving packages, ranging from a single-car driving experience to multi-car packages that allow drivers to switch between different exotic cars during their session. Drivers can choose from different durations, ranging from a few laps to extended sessions, depending on their preferences and budget.
Prices vary according to the number of laps as well as the type of car you will be driving. One of their most high-end packages is the $699/5 laps package in the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo. Other vehicles in their arsenal include the McLaren 570 GT4, the Lamborghini Huracan STO, Porsche 911 GT@, and the Ferrari 488 Pista.
2. Battlefield Vegas – Shooting Experience
- Address: 2771 Sammy Davis Jr Drive Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: from $25 – $125 for a gun range and from $949 – 1195 for military experiences
- Age Limit: 10+ years old, accompanied by a legal guardian if below 18 years
Battlefield Vegas is an indoor & outdoor shooting range in Vegas. This one-of-a-kind attraction offers visitors the opportunity to experience the thrill of firing real firearms in a controlled and safe environment, making it a must-visit destination for gun enthusiasts, military history buffs, and thrill-seekers alike.
Packages are plenty from the standard indoor state-of-the-art indoor shooting range that is designed to resemble a military base, complete with simulated combat environments, such as a desert town, a jungle, and a zombie-infested post-apocalyptic wasteland.
They offer packages that cater to different skill levels, ranging from introductory packages for beginners to advanced packages for seasoned shooters. Visitors can choose from a variety of shooting experiences, including shooting from a helicopter, video game inspired experiences, engaging in tactical shooting drills, a reenactment of historical events, engaging in a simulated military mission, or a beloved favorite: crushing a car with a replica of the M1 Abrams American battle tank.
3. FlyOver Experience
- Address: 3771 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: From $36
- Age Limit: All Ages; kids must be at least 40″ tall
FlyOver Indoor Experience brings the magic of flight in this immersive high-tech experience that takes you up, up, and away through breathtaking landscapes and farreaching regions of the world, all from the comfort of your seat on the Vegas Strip.
FlyOver is a cutting-edge virtual reality (VR) flight attraction. It is a part of the FlyOver Canada family of attractions, which includes similar experiences in Vancouver, British Columbia, and Reykjavik, Iceland. The attraction combines breathtaking aerial footage, motion seating, and special effects to create an unforgettable flight experience.
The experience features a large domed screen where the virtual flight takes place. Guests are seated in suspended chairs that are designed to move and tilt, providing a realistic sensation of flying. The chairs are synchronized with the on-screen action, making the experience incredibly immersive.
Once the flight begins, visitors are taken on a thrilling journey through some of the world’s most iconic landscapes and landmarks, from soaring over the Vegas Valley to gliding through the skyscrapers of New York City.
4. Madame Tussauds
- Address: 377 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: From $43.99
- Age Limit: All Ages
Known as the world’s greatest wax museum, Madame Tussauds in Vegas is beloved as an immersive celebrity wax museum named after Marie Tussaud, a French wax sculptor in the 18th Century who was famous for her wax figures of celebrity personalities, including royalty and politicians.
Madame Tussauds Experience in Vegas is a must-visit fun, unique & cool attraction for anyone who wants to get up close and personal with their favorite stars.
This interactive wax museum brings together a diverse range of celebrities from different fields, including Hollywood stars, sports legends, music icons, and historical figures. The museum features hundreds of wax figures, meticulously crafted to capture the likeness and details of real celebrities.
Music Icons are some of the stars waxed in the museum, including Tupac, Aaliyah, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, and the latest addition – Superstar and Grammy Award Winner Lizzo.
5. Count Kustom’s Las Vegas Car Tour Experience
- Address: 2714 S Highland Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: free tours available, from $99 for the VIP experience
- Age Limit: All Ages
If you are a fan of custom cars and choppers, then a tour of Count’s Kustom in Nevada is a special experience you wouldn’t want to miss. The five-star car tour is a classic and cool experience that has been featured in several reality TV shows, including Vegas Rat Rods and Counting Cars.
Count’s Kustoms is a haven for those who appreciate the art of automotive customization. As soon as you step into the shop, you’ll be greeted by an impressive display of classic cars and motorcycles, each one a work of art in its own right.
From vintage muscle cars to hot rods, choppers to bobbers, and everything in between, Count’s Kustoms has an incredible collection of vehicles that will leave you in awe.
6. Shark Reef Aquarium
- Address: 3950 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nv 89119
- Prices: from $29
- Age Limit: All Ages; ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a paid adult
Located in the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, the Shark Reef Aquarium Experience is an immersive aquarium experience offering visitors a chance to get up close and personal with an array of fascinating marine life, including fearsome sharks, exotic fish, and mesmerizing jellyfish.
It is a unique exhibit that acts as a conservation of over 2,000 animals, including giant rays, exotic sharks, and endangered green sea turtles. If watching isn’t fun enough, then you can pay extra to feed the stingrays, ancient horseshoe crabs, krill, and sharks.
7. Pinball Hall of Fame
- Address: 4925 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Prices: games cost from $1, $5, and $10
- Age Limit: All ages
Pinball Fall of Fame is a museum created by Tim Arnold, a pinball enthusiast, and collector who has dedicated his life to preserving the history of pinball. The museum features an impressive collection of pinball machines from various eras, showcasing the evolution of this beloved pastime.
With hundreds upon hundreds of pinball machines on display, the Pinball Hall of Fame is among the largest pinball museum in the world, after the other famous locations like the Museum of Pinball in Banville, California, with over 600 pinball machines.
The museum moved venues from the old Tropicana venue in April 2021 to the current site. The new location is twice the original site covering over 25,000 feet of pinball games and goodies. Visit the cool and unique museum to have the experience of gaming with the 1950s – 1980s pinball masterpieces.
8. Bodies Exhibition in Las Vegas
- Address: 3900 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Prices: from $24, free for kids below three years
- Age Limit: All Ages
The Body Exhibition at Luxor Hotel & Casino showcases about 13 different full-body specimens and several hundreds of human organs and body parts. From the skeletal and muscular systems to the circulatory and nervous systems, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how our bodies work and marvel at the intricacies of our anatomy.
You may also want to check out the Real Bodies Exhibition at Horseshoe Las Vegas featuring similar information with a bit more artistic presentations and at a lower price tag. If you’re fascinated by the wonders of the human body and ancient history, then the exhibition is an experience you won’t want to miss.
9. SlotZilla Zipline
- Address: 425 E Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Prices: from $49
- Age Limit: All Ages; 13 & under must be accompanied by a flyer at least 13 or older
SlotZilla Zipline on Fremont Street has earned a lot of recognition and fame over the past few years it has been active. Receiving thousands of 4.5 stars on sites like TripAdvisor goes to show that the experience adds to the thrilling adventure of visiting Vegas.
The 11-story, slot machine-inspired zipline stretches across the historic neon casino-filled Fremont Street Experience, over the Viva Light Shows and the spectacle of the entertainment district.
There are two lines, the Zipline and the Zoomline. Zoomline is the ultimate experience where you get strapped on the zipline from an 11 stories tall platform and fly super hero style across 5 blocks. Zipline on the other hand offers a shorter 2-block ride from a shorter height of 7 stories high.
The FlyLINQ is another ziplining experience in Vegas you will want to try. It takes you through the modern skyscrapers of the Strip. It is an adrenaline filled ride from the 14 stories launch pad to the 5 stories landing tower over a 1,121 feet distance.
Also Read: 4 Best Zip Lining in Las Vegas
10. Adventuredome at Circus Circus
- Address: 2880 Las Vegas Boulevard S Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: from $25
- Age Limit: All Ages
Formerly Grand Slam Canyon, the Adventuredome is an indoor amusement park spanning over 5 acres of climate-controlled space, making it a perfect year-round attraction. With its neon lights, lively atmosphere, and thrilling rides, Adventuredome offers an unforgettable experience for visitors of all ages.
Thrill-seekers can get their adrenaline pumping on the El Loco roller coaster, a heart-pounding ride with twists, turns, and a beyond-vertical drop. The Canyon Blaster, an indoor double-loop, double-corkscrew coaster, is another fan favorite that’s sure to leave riders screaming with delight.
Adventuredome also has a variety of arcade games, making it a perfect destination for gamers. From classic video games to modern racing simulators, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Also Read: Las Vegas Roller Coasters
11. Dig This Vegas
- Address: 800 W Roban Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89044
- Prices: from $100
- Age Limit: All Ages
If you are looking for family friendly crazy things to do in Las Vegas then nothing fits that mantra as close as the Dig This Vegas Experience.
Dig This Vegas is a playground designed for both adults and kids where you get to operate full-sized bulldozers, excavators, and skid steers in a controlled environment.
Learn how to operate these powerful machines and perform tasks such as digging, stacking tires, and playing fun games like “Bucket Basketball.” It’s like a real-life sandbox, but on a much larger scale.
One of the highlights of Dig This is the Bulldozer Experience, where you can hop into the driver’s seat of a massive Caterpillar D5G Track-Type Bulldozer and push the dirt around, create mounds, and even knock over giant pyramid stacks of tires. The feeling of controlling such a massive machine is an exhilarating, fun & cool experience like no other.
12. “O” by Cirque du Soleil at Bellagio
- Address: 3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: from $79
- Age Limit: 5 years old and above, Ages 18 and below must be accompanied by an adult
Very few acrobatic & theatrical productions compare to the immersive, cool, exciting, and fun trip that is the Cirque du Soleil. The “O” show at Bellagio is just one among many of Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical and psychedelic productions to take over Vegas.
“O” seamlessly blends acrobatics, artistry, and water in a magnificent theater designed to resemble a grand opera house. The show features a cast of more than 80 talented performers from around the world who take audiences on a surreal journey into a dreamlike world of water, where the boundaries of reality are pushed to the extreme.
It is a cool & unique spectacle that is not only fun to watch but also transformative; through the mesmerizing display of human strength, flexibility, and artistic expression.
Another breathtaking Cirque du Soleil show is Mystere in Treasure Island Las Vegas. The show has been enchanting audiences for over two decades, making it one of the first few resident shows to ever step into Las Vegas.
Since its premiere decades ago, Mystère has captivated millions of spectators from around the world with its unique blend of artistry, athleticism, and storytelling. The show has received rave reviews for its jaw-dropping performances, innovative staging, and captivating storytelling.
The story behind the great performances is that control is an illusion no matter how much modern man tries to use science and technology to control his life. It is a profound retelling of the realization that there are more powerful unknown forces that guide our lives and that that is what makes life wonderful.
Mystère has been hailed as a unique, timeless classic and a must-see show for visitors to Las Vegas.
Most Popular Top Attractions To Visit In Las Vegas
Suppose you’re planning a trip to Sin City. In that case, you won’t want to miss these top attractions that are sure to captivate your senses and create unforgettable memories, from iconic landmarks to popular experiences.
- The Fountains of Bellagio: Located at the iconic Bellagio Resort, the Fountains of Bellagio are a mesmerizing display of water, music, and light. Witness the choreographed water jets shooting up to 460 feet in the air, dancing in sync with the enchanting music and vibrant lights, creating a breathtaking spectacle that will leave you awestruck.
- The Neon Museum: Immerse yourself in the rich history of Las Vegas with a visit to The Neon Museum. This iconic artful museum showcases a unique collection of restored neon signs that once adorned famous casinos and hotels, giving you a glimpse into the city’s past.
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian: Transport yourself to the romantic canals of Italy with a gondola ride at the Venetian Resort. Drift along the beautifully crafted waterways while taking in the stunning Venetian architecture and picturesque surroundings.
- Volcanic Show at the Mirage: Get ready for an explosive experience at the Mirage Hotel, where you can witness a thrilling volcanic eruption show.
- The Mob Museum: Located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, this interactive museum offers a captivating look into the world of the mob, with exhibits on the rise of organized crime, law enforcement efforts to combat it, and infamous mobsters throughout history.
- Park Theatre: Located at the Park MGM resort, this state-of-the-art theater hosts a variety of performances, including concerts, comedy shows, and theatrical productions featuring top artists and performers from around the world.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: This stunning conservation area offers breathtaking views of towering red sandstone cliffs, unique rock formations, and miles of hiking trails, making it a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Grand Canyon Skywalk: Located just a short drive from Las Vegas, this 4,000-foot high glass-bottomed bridge also extends 70 feet over the edge of the canyon, allowing you to walk on air and marvel at the awe-inspiring views of the Grand Canyon below.
- The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign: Snap a photo at this world-famous landmark that has become an enduring symbol of the city’s glitz and glamour, and share your Vegas memories with friends and family.
- Fremont Street Experience: This historic pedestrian mall in downtown Vegas is known for its dazzling LED canopy, Viva Vision Light Show, live entertainment, and vibrant atmosphere, offering a unique blend of classic Vegas charm and modern entertainment.
- High Roller Observation Wheel: Get a bird’s-eye view of the Strip from this 550-foot-tall structure above the Strip.
- The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens: Step into a floral paradise featuring a rotating display of stunning floral arrangements, elaborate water features, and seasonal displays that are meticulously crafted to create an awe-inspiring experience. Perfect for nature lovers.
- Hoover Dam: This massive iconic structure, standing over 700 feet tall, is a testament to human ingenuity and serves as a crucial source of hydroelectric power and water supply for the region. Take guided tours to learn about the history and construction of the dam, and also explore the museum.
- Skypod & Observation Deck at the Strat: This towering attraction offers panoramic views of the Las Vegas skyline from over 1,000 feet above ground level. Daredevils can also take a heart-pumping leap from the SkyJump, a controlled freefall experience.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition: This immersive attraction showcases a captivating collection of artifacts from the ill-fated Titanic, including the personal belongings of passengers, re-creations of the ship’s interior, and interactive displays that provide insights into the history and tragedy of the Titanic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do in Las Vegas for adults only?
Adult-only attractions in Vegas cater to the 21 and over. Offerings include risqué shows, comedy acts, and adult-only clubs/entertainment spots. Some best picks include:
- Nightlife Entertainment and Clubbing Venues like the Omnia Nightclub at Caesars Palace.
- Adult-only Pools and Day clubs in Vegas
- Watch a risqué burlesque or cabaret show like the X Burlesque at Flamingo Las Vegas and Fantasy at the Luxor Hotel.
- Comedy Shows like the Puppetry of the Penis Show.
Things to Do in Vegas for Couples
Couples will enjoy the exquisite nature of Vegas’s couples’ retreat offers. Here are a few things to start off your list:
- Couples massages and day spa at Vegas’s best treatments. Top picks include the Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace, Spa & Salon at Aria, & Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness.
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian.
- Sunset watching at the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck.
- Sunset Picnic at Red Canyon.
- Romantic dinner at romantic restaurants in Las Vegas like the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, Top of The World Restaurant, Bavette’ Steakhouse, Mizumi, Picasso, Barry’s Downtown Prime, Mon Ami Gabi, and Lamaii.
What Are the Most Popular Things to Do in Las Vegas with Kids?
You will have a lot of fun with your kids in these very popular Vegas destinations:
- Bellagio Botanical Gardens
- Adventuredome at Circus Circus
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- M&M World
- Fountain of Bellagio
- Gondola Rides at Venetian
- Discovery Children’s Museum
- Pinball Hall of Fame
- Marvel Avengers STATION
- Aquarium at Silverton Aquarium
- The Tank at Golden Nugget
What Can You Do for Free in Las Vegas?
Wondering how you can have fun in Vegas for free? Do not worry; this list of free things to do in Las Vegas got you covered. Some of the top free attractions include:
- Fountain Show at Bellagio
- Volcano at the Mirage
- Eiffel Tower Replica at Paris Hotel & Casino
- Botanical Gardens and Bellagio Conservatory
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Lake of Dreams at Wynn Las Vegas
- Downtown Container Park
- Fremont Street Experience
- The Aquarium at the Silverton Hotel
- The Arts Factory
- Seven Magic Mountains
- Downtown Las Vegas Art Murals
Las Vegas offers a diverse range of attractions beyond its world-renowned casinos and shows. From natural wonders to thrilling adventures to immersive exhibits, these popular Las Vegas attractions provide fun, cool, unique, and unforgettable experiences for visitors of all interests.
Plan your trip to Sin City and make sure to add these must-visit attractions to your itinerary for an unforgettable Las Vegas adventure.