Guy Fieri’s restaurant in Las Vegas is the place to be for those who want to enjoy the celebrity chef’s award-winning cuisines. Restaurants are well curated to fill our stomachs with the best meals and great ambiance. However, they can also be a place of status and an area to experience unique foods that are prepared by the best of the best chefs in the world.
Guy Fieri has over 80 kitchens and restaurants worldwide that serve thousands of people every single day. He owns eateries in exquisite locations including the Carnival Cruise Lines. His restaurants include Guy Fieri’s American Kitchen & Bar, Gur Fieri’s Dive & Taco, Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho, Guy’s Highball Lounge, Guy Fieri’s Chophouse, Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse, Guy Fieri’s Pizza Parlor, Guy’s Barbeque Joint, Guy’s Sammich Joint, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que, and Guy Fieri’s Trashcan Nachos.
There are lots of celebrity chefs that shine in the same light as Guy Fieri. Celebrity chefs that have restaurants in Las Vegas like Guy Fieri include Buddy Valastro, Giada de Laurentiis, Bobby Flay, Tom Colicchio, Pierre Gagnaire, Nobu Matsuhisa, Guy Savoy, Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Mario Batali, Gordon Ramsay, Joël Robuchon, Michael Mina, and José Andrés.
We will take a look at the restaurants that Guy Fieri has in Las Vegas and dive deeper into his most visited one: Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar. Here, you will get to taste his award-winning Bacon Mac ‘N’ Cheese Burger with crispy applewood bacon, six-cheese mac ‘n’ cheese, onion straws, more cheese, and Guy’s Donkey Sauce on a garlic-buttered brioche bun.
Who is Guy Fieri?
Guy Ramsay Fieri is a chef, restaurateur, New York Best Selling Author, and an Emmy Award-Winning TV Host. He was born in 1968 in Columbus, Ohio, and grew up in Ferndale in California. He went to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 1990 where he got his Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
Fieri owns over 80 scratch kitchen restaurant concepts all over the world. He co-owns some and licenses his name to other restaurants in New York, California, and Las Vegas. Flavortown Kitchen is his latest project and it has so far opened in 175 locations.
Guy Fieri became a TV Host for the Food Network in several shows. In fact, by 2010, he was reported as the face of the Food Network. His contribution was attributed to his rowdy element making his prime-time shows the only ones with more male viewers than any other network.
Guy Fieri’s Restaurant Chains in Las Vegas
There are three restaurants in Las Vegas that have Guy Fieri’s name: Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar, Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho, and Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen. Each of these restaurants brings its special menus and touches to the Las Vegas eating scene. They stand out with their trendy delicacies that not only focus on quality but also presentation.
1. Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho
Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho is named after the literal meaning of El Burro Borracho which translates to ‘drunken donkey’. The restaurant is aptly named since its atmosphere is fun, entertaining, relaxed, and exciting.
Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho is located in Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino at 3700 W Flamingo Road in Las Vegas. It is open from Thursday to Sunday with operation hours going from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. The restaurant serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that are fairly priced for a restaurant of its status.
You can get bottomless chips and salsa for just $2.99 that include chile-lime dusted chips and house-made salsa molcajete. You can also build your own borracho platter for just $30.99; it comes with cilantro rice, borracho beans, crema, pico de gallo, sour cream, and warm flour tortillas.
Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho Details:
- Website menu – http://marketeammenurlvburroborracho.com/
- Telephone number – (855) 888-3463
- Business hours – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. from Thursday to Sunday
Menu: Courtesy of Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho
2. Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen
Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen in Las Vegas is a delivery-only restaurant that offers lots of flavors from Chef Guy Fieri’s selections. The kitchen has the signature Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ wings and also sells the award-winning Mac ‘N’ Cheese Burger.
The Kitchen offers some shareable that can feed two people like the Buffalo wings, Jalapeno Pig Poppers, Queso Corn Dip with Tortillas, and S-M-Cheesesteak egg rolls. You can order the Morgan’s Veggie Burger which has scratch-made veggie patty, LTOP, crispy onions, donkey sauce, and toasted brioche bun.
For just $7.95, you can buy the classic Cheesecake Challenge as you desert which comes with NY-style cheesecake topped with salted potato chips, crushed pretzels, and fudge sauce. If you are going to order from Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen, then make sure to take the famous burger since it’s the most delicious item on their menu. Furthermore, most of their items tend to come with onions, make sure to specify your preference when ordering.
Guy Fieri Flavortown Kitchen Details:
- Website – https://guysflavortownkitchen.com/
- Telephone number – (888) 395-3942
The Menu includes:
- Jalapeno Pig Poppers $12.99 – Bacon-wrapped, fire-roasted jalapeños, stuffed with andouille, pimento cream cheese, glazed in Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ sauce.
- S-M Cheesesteak Egg Rolls $14.99 – Shaved ribeye, SMC (super melty cheese), provolone & sriracha ketchup.
- Buffal Wings $13.99 – Shaved ribeye, SMC (super melty cheese), provolone & sriracha ketchup.
- Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ wings $13.99 – Guy’s Award-winning Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ sauce, buttermilk ranch dipping sauce.
Also Read: Top 12 Best BBQ Restaurants In Las Vegas
Burgers and sandwiches:
- The Chicken Guy! $11.99 – Crispy, all-natural chicken breast, Chicken Guy! Signature seasoning, special sauce, LTOP, garlic buttered brioche.
- Real Cheezy Burger $11.99 – 80/20 ground beef, SMC, cheddar, LTOP, Donkey sauce, garlic buttered brioche.
- Bacon Mac N Cheeze Burger $12.99 – 80/20 ground beef, SMC, mac n cheese, bacon, LTOP, crispy onions, Donkey sauce, garlic buttered brioche.
- The crazy Cuban sandwich $9.99 – Smoked pork, ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard, Donkey sauce, pressed hoagie, crispy potato sticks.
Entrees and salads:
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo $14.99 – Cajun-spice, blackened chicken breast, white wine & parmesan alfredo sauce, sundried tomatoes, penne rigate.
- Chicken Parm-eroni $14.99 – Breaded airline chicken breast, fresh mozzarella, provolone, pepperoni red sauce, crispy pepperoni hay, parmesan & spaghetti.
- The ‘OG’ Caesar Salad $13.99 – Chopped romaine, scratch made Caesar dressing, parmesan, garlic croutons.
- Flavortown fries at $4.99.
- Mac Daddy Mac N Cheese at $8.99.
- Fried Pickles and Ranch $6.99.
- Cheesecake challenge $7.99 – NY-style cheesecake topped, salted potato chips, crushed pretzels + fudge sauce.
- Chocolate whiskey cake $7.95 – Whiskey crème anglaise, salted whiskey caramel sauce + crumbled toffee bar.
- Canned soda ar $1.99.
- Bottles water at $1.99.
3. Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar
Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar is located inside The LINQ Hotel + Experience which is at the center of the infamous Las Vegas Strip. The luxurious hotel is home to over 21 restaurants including Favorite Bistro, Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips, Hash House A Go Go, Haute Doggery, IN-N-OUT burger, and Jaburritos just to mention a few.
The ambiance in the restaurant boasts a moody and dark feel that gets its inspiration from Guy Fieri’s home kitchen and his tattoos which can be seen on the walls all over the restaurant. The area is located on a 6,500 square foot large outdoor patio and dining area that boasts the exciting and always entertaining vibe of the Las Vegas Strip.
The restaurant only allows walk-up guests. There are no deliveries in the eatery and there is no way to reserve tables for a single person or a small group. You can only make reservations for parties of more than 14 people through a special call number – (866) 733-5827.
Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar Details:
- Telephone Number – (702) 794 – 3139
- Business Hours – 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
- Dining options – dine in and take out only. No deliveries.
- Location – 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd inside the LINQ.
Food Menu from Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar:
The restaurant has a food menu, beverage menu, retail menu, and then-to-go menu. We will put our focus on the Food Menu. Go to the restaurant’s menu section in case you want to check out the other menu items.
The food menu consists of shareable, lighter fare meals, chicken wing options, burger options, signature sandwiches, big bites, and desserts.
Here you will find the Jalapeno pig poppers that go for $18.99, the famous trash can nachos for just $24.99, and the dynamite shrimp for $18.99. The trash can nachos are one of Guy Fieri’s signature cuisines. The meal comes with nachos that are put in a mini trash can and are towered by corn tortilla chips, pork, cheese, jalapenos, sour cream, cilantro, and chipotle barbecue sauce.
The lighter fare section of the menu consists of big bite Caesar salad at just $17.99, Morgan’s Greek salad at $17.99, and Dragon’s Breath Chili for $13.99. Needless to say, the Dragon’s Breath Chili is one of the spiciest meals you can have at the restaurant. It features cooked beef together with pork chili that is topped with melted cheese, Fritos, sour cream, and scallions.
Chicken Wings (AIN’T NO THING BUTTA CHICKEN WING):
For $19.99, you can get Sriracha wings that include crispy dry-rubbed wings served with Guy’s tangy ranch and raw veggie medley – delicious. Other options include the Buffalo Wings and the Double-Barrel BBQ wings at the same price.
As you can tell from the menu images below, Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar is not short of spicy delicacies, and signature dishes like Rise and Swine sandwich that goes for $19.99. There are two dessert options which include the Cheesecake Challenge dessert.