Dining has always been a central part of the city of Vegas. You will find all sorts of hotels and restaurants here. They prepare all kinds of cuisines that you may fancy: French, Mexican, Italian, Asian, etc. Oh, and they have American dishes too!
The sin city is a haven for food and taste with the droves of visitors who land throughout the year. People on vacation need good food to go with the enjoyment and excitement they are experiencing doing the many things in Vegas like touring, partying, and gambling. It only makes sense to have a good number of world-class eateries-tourists and food sticks like glue.
Hotels go the extra mile here to please their guests. In a rushed race to be more appealing to diners, they have invented new ways to ace their competition. This has resulted in massive builds that wow you before you can think of going to the neighboring joint-skyscrapers, boat hotels, restaurant+bars, and now rooftop restaurants.
How would you like to dine among the stars? The idea is not only exciting but an adventure in itself. Imagine tasting the best caviar on the 100+ restaurants with glass walls to give that exhilarating view of the city of light at night? One word; breathtaking. Here are the top-rated rooftop restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in Las Vegas
1. Top of The World Restaurant
- Location: The STRAT Hotel-2000 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Opening hours: Daily, 4.00 pm-11.00 pm
- Price: $$$ (From $250)
- Menu: American, International Cuisine, Steakhouse, and Seafood
- Table service: Serves 7 people per table, max. One entree per guest is required ($45 minimum spending). For groups of more than 12 people, contact management.
- Dressing Code: Upscale dressing. (No beachwear, gym attire, athletic apparel, jerseys, hats, beanies, baseball caps, bandanas, oversized or baggy clothes, tank tops, flip-flop shoes, sleeveless shirts, and revealing clothing.)
The restaurant is located at The STRAT Hotel Skypod. You have a clear view of the Vegas Strip-and the whole city-from this restaurant. Mounted on a 360-degree revolving sky pod, the restaurant revolves every 80 minutes to give you different views of the city during your dinner. It is truly spectacular, like being in a virtual reality TV setting where everything around you moves.
The restaurant has received the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 24 years in a row. This stamps to the already credible reviews of the place on Tripadvisor and OpenTable forums. Top of The World Restaurant is recognized by the Las Vegas Review-Journal and received the Best in Las Vegas in 2019 for the Best Fine Dining, Best View, and Most Romantic Spot.
The destination is known for its romantic setting. It provides the perfect spot for proposals and dinner dates. You can pimp your proposal with the restaurant’s proposal packages:
- Romance proposal package (rose, chocolate box ring presentation, champagne, and a complimentary memory photo folder).
- We’re on Top of The World proposal package (a rose banquet, chocolate box ring presentation, champagne, and a complimentary memory photo folder)+VIP dinner at the restaurant.
- Magical Moments Proposal Package. Amaze your spouse with a private tableside magic show by the magnificent illusionist and TV host Rob Anderson. You propose using a magic card trick by asking your partner a card question. The show has been featured on ABC as one of the best romantic shows. You also get a rose banquet, chocolate box ring presentation, champagne, and a complimentary memory photo folder).
The restaurant offers a 15-minute grace period if you are running late. You should call to alert them if anything comes up before so as not to lose your reservation. At their discretion, the management reserves the right to refuse entry to a guest(s) for lack of proper dressing or unbecoming behavior.
Also Read: Best Stratosphere Las Vegas Restaurants
2. Eiffel Tower Restaurant
- Location: Paris Las Vegas Hotel-3655 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Brunch (open Saturday and Sunday, 10.00 am-2.00 pm) and dinner (daily, 5.00 pm-10.00 pm). The Bar and Lounge are open daily, 5.00 pm-10.00 pm.
- Price: $$$ (From $250)
- Menu: French and European cuisines
- Dressing Code: Formal dinner dressing
The Eiffel Tower is one of the most iconic architectural designs that make Paris a city to love. The replica Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Vegas falls not far from the main building, creating a romantic and beautiful feel of the surrounding chaotic hustle of the city. Here you rise above the ashes like a phoenix to dine 110 feet above the ground. You get the birds-eye view of the Bellagio Fountains free show as you enjoy the more than 1400 curated wine list selections at the restaurant.
What is not to like about this place? The French cuisine is deliciously mouth-watering, with Chef Joho taking the credit. Hold dinners and private events at this restaurant with a dedicated concierge to attend to your guests. Treat yourself to the restaurants’ signature dinner dishes like the Beef Wellington and the Roasted Rack of Lamb.
Rated by the USA Today, Travel and Leisure and OpenTable as one of the most romantic restaurants in Vegas, Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers a buffet of excitement and memories. Find the gift shop to take home the Eiffel tower inspired cookbooks and cards. Don’t forget that memoir picture of you “soaring above the ground”, smiles.
Related Read: The 13 Paris Las Vegas Restaurants
3. Downtown Terrace Kitchen & Bar
- Location: 707 Fremont Street Suite 2170, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday: 11 am – 7 pm, Friday – Sunday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Price: $$$
- Menu: Cocktails, American sandwiches, burgers, and brunch dishes
- Dressing Code: relaxed casual
Located in the Container Park, Downtown Terrace is an unrivaled cute addition to off-the Strip diners. The first thing that draws you closer to the quintessential eatery is its outstanding décor filled with contemporary furniture and colorfully decorated open-air rooftop patio.
The main dining room next to the patio has floor-to-ceiling glass windows offering unobstructed views of the happenings on Fremont Street. Cute mesh-design chairs, colorful blends of white, pink, & yellow, and live music + entertainment make the restaurant a hot spot for brunches and weekend runs of bottomless mimosas.
Another great advantage of the Downtown Terrace Kitchen is its many gluten-free options. There is no dedicated gluten-free menu but you can order several items in a gluten-free or vegetarian fashion.
Try the popular sandwiches from the steak sandwich with Ciabatta bread, arugula, and bacon to the savory cheese and avocado toasted sandwich.
Happy Hour brings you discounted drinks like the 50% off specialty cocktails and drafts. Feast on their half-off wines as well as their signature build your own cocktail packages.
Diners Note: Bottomless Drinks are available every day, open till close. Get yourself 1.5 hours of endless cocktails for just $15 worth of food (per person).
4. The Foundation Room
- Location: Mandalay Bay-3950 S Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Opening hours: Wednesday to Sunday, 6.00 pm-1.00 am
- Price: $$$
- Menu: Cocktails, American and contemporary cuisines
- Dress code: Upscale fashion-forward attire (no hats and caps, sporty or athletic shoes/clothes)
Mandalay Bay is known for gambling and top-level room service. But did you know they also have a nightclub? Get your fill at Foundation Room where they have a full gourmet kitchen to attend to your food needs while at the club. They feature all kinds of libation you may think of, from local beers to imported whiskeys with table services.
It is a fitting environment to have a bite and listen to the DJ mixes. You can enjoy the drinks on the cub’s rooftop lounge with a clear view of the Strip; perfect for date nights. If you don’t fancy loud music and crowds, then this may not work for you. But experiment to see if you like it-taste the waters.
5. Voodoo Steakhouse
- Location: Rio Hotel-3700 W. Flamingo Road Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Opening hours: Thursday:5.00 pm-10.00 pm, Friday and Saturday: 5.00 pm-11.00 pm, Sunday: 5.00 pm-10.00 pm
- Price: $$$
- Menu: Steakhouse
- Dressing Code: Smart casual
Voodoo Steakhouse will serve you enchanted lamb paired nicely with wine from the slopes of France. For a meat lover, this restaurant will offer you the treat you have been looking for all this while. The chef prepares a selection of aged meat to serve that delicious roast right on your plate.
Have a candlelight dinner near the window with a view of Vegas as you proclaim your love. Try the rated best lobster bisque in the city for a memorable taste of meat. Head to the upper floor and out to the patio to view the sin city under the moonlight.
Also Read: 8 Best Cheap Steakhouses In Vegas
6. Carson’s Kitchen
- Location: John E. Carson Hotel-124 S. 6th St., Suite 100 Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday: 11.30 am-10.00 pm, Friday and Saturday: 11.30 am-10.00 pm, Sunday: 11.00 am-10.00 pm (Brunch on Sundays at 11.00 am-4.00 pm)
- Price: $$$
- Menu: Cocktails and American cuisines
- Dressing Code: Smart casual
Carson Kitchen seeks to take fine dining with ease. The emphasis on good food is vital to them, and they add that you don’t have to wear a bowtie to taste a fine multiple course dinner. It brings the downtown to the map as a place where you can enjoy both the scenery and the food. Couple the gourmet burgers with live music to therapeutic your buzzy day “below”. Relax on the rooftop bar and see the stars shine into the night to the thousands of lights on the city space.
7. Oscar’s Steakhouse
- Location: Plaza Hotel-1 Main Street Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Opening hours: Thursday to Sunday: 5.00 pm-10.00 pm
- Price: $$$
- Menu: Cocktails, all American
- Dressing Code: smart casual/dressy casual
The restaurant is named after the former Las Vegas Mayor and mob attorney Oscar Goodman. Oscar’s Steakhouse is a blend of what Vegas was, with a modern touch to ensure you like it. It overlooks Fremont street in the Plaza hotel glass dome. Get the handmade cocktails and amazing steaks prepared by the resident executive chef Ben Jenkins.
Tag along to the stories of the Vegas mob narrated by Oscar himself, and his escapades to how he came to run for Mayor. And with his story comes his signature martini glass-enjoy! And don’t forget the all-day happy hour on Thursdays and Sundays from 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm. The wines at the lounge area are at half price every Sunday, so grab one too.
Whether fine dining or casual snacking, Vegas has got you covered with a variety of restaurants offering a rooftop view of the city of the night. You are treated to the best chefs’ specials, from steaks to French cuisines. Wash it down with a sip of the curated wine listing. Nothing beats the tranquility of dining under the stars and zoning out towards the city’s horizon.
Maybe you are planning to propose to your spouse? Or have a wedding beyond the stars? Options are available at these world-class restaurants, and surely you will live to remember the special day.