Saying ‘I do’ is the dream of a girl and the achievement of one’s manhood since time immemorial. Honestly, no one can dispute that love is a beautiful thing. What better way to make the ceremony exceptional than in a chapel in the city of the night?
There are over fifty wedding chapels in the city, so there are plenty of options for you and your spouse. This number does not include wedding venues, so you can imagine the plethora of choices you have. And considering the 100,000 people who get married yearly in Vegas, you get to understand why.
The magical city is full of chapels willing to go far and wide into your fantasy and achieve the perfect wedding. From marrying on a roller coaster to sharing the vows on a private plane overlooking the lit outline of the city below-impossibility in Vegas is non-existent.
Plus, you don’t even have to leave the city for your honeymoon! Your dream hotel awaits in this city of the night, and you can enjoy the feeling of starting a new happy life with your lover.
Quick Summary: “Best of” Category
- Best Wedding Chapel in Vegas Overall – Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
- Best Hotel Wedding Chapel – Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas
- Best Elvis Wedding Chapel – Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Best Priced Wedding Chapel – Chapel of Crystals Las Vegas (wedding packages start at $99!)
- Best Outdoor Wedding Chapel – Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
- Best 24 Hours Wedding Chapel – One Love Wedding Chapel
Top 6 Wedding Chapels in Vegas
Las Vegas is a wedding destination for many couples. This is a credit to the city’s massive and iconic stages to wed from, some of which saw the knot tied between celebrities like Elvis Presley “the rockstar”. Here is a list of places you can walk down the aisle in Las Vegas today:
1. Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Address: 619 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Rating: 4.7 stars
- Operation Hours: Daily: 9.00 am-11.00 pm
Graceland Wedding Chapel is famous for its Elvis weddings. Elvis Presley (the King of Rock n’ Roll) wed his sweetheart Pricilla in Aladdin Hotel (present-day Planet Hollywood). Graceland Chapel was the initiator of the recreation of the Elvis wedding. Seventy years down the line, the Elvis wedding theme is popular and an option for many Rock and Roll fans, virtually everyone!
They also have other packages that will make you want to book a reservation for a wedding date. From adventurous helicopter weddings over at the Grand Canyons to the valley, you will be thrilled by the experience. Below are the packages you can score to have a marriage experience you never forget:
#1. Elvis Packages
The Elvis package includes what you will find in a traditional wedding with an extra of Rock & Roll. For all of you fans of this genre of music, this package is cultured just for you. Elvis will give the bride away on request, sing songs to entertain the crowd (the bride and groom too), and pose for pictures. The signature “Viva Las Vegas” will be if requested.
- Elvis Wedding Package starting at $199
- Elvis Vow Renewal Package starting at $199
- Elvis Commitment Package starting at $199
Elvis Group Ceremonies Package-allows a maximum of four couples through reservation only. If you are more than 4, the other couples will have to book another package. Here is a breakdown of an approximation cost of a group wedding for two couples:
- Basic Package of $199
- Every extra Couple $75
- Second Flower set $25
- Tax and fees $33
- Total cost $332
- Other Fees ($60/couple minister’s fee, $20/couple photography tip, $40+ Limo tip) = $200
Total package cost plus other wedding charges = $532
#2. Traditional Packages
The Traditional Package involves traditional music, use of the chapel, flowers, professional photography (valued at $80), a complimentary certificate holder, and a Vegas roundtrip. Alterations and additions to the arrangement you choose are possible with planning. Here are the packages under traditional packages:
- Traditional Wedding Package starting from $199
- Traditional Vow Renewal Package starting from $199
- Traditional Commitment Package starting from $199
- Traditional Group Ceremonies Package starting from $560 (taking into account the taxes, extra flowers, etc.)
#3. Adventure Packages
If you are willing to go out of the ordinary, why not try an outdoor wedding in the vast desert wilderness or while overlooking the city from a helicopter at night? Here are the adventure packages Graceland Chapel has for this category:
Grand Canyon Helicopter Package-This is the most expensive wedding package at the chapel costing from $3,999. You get 3 hours of helicopter lifting and saying vows at the Grand Canyon.
Night Flight Helicopter Package-Experience the night above the city for 1.5 hours. Let the city sky and the lights of Sin city be witness to your vows starting at $999
Valley Fire Ceremony-The astronomical landscape or the red valley is something to behold, and you get to take the hand of your partner at this spot. This package rate starts at $1,299 and lasts 3.5 hours.
Also Read: 30+ Helicopter Tours Las Vegas: Strip & Grand Canyon
2. Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
- Address: 1205 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Rating: 4.5 stars
- Operation Hours: Monday to Saturday: 8.00 am-8.00 pm
This is another signature wedding spot for many couples who choose to marry in Vegas, offering distinct packages than most in Vegas. It is especially popular with the LGBTQ community, and they are hosted here with pomp and splurge. You can choose to tie the knot within any of the three chapels present at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. Select the one that appeases you; after all, it is your big day!
- The Main Chapel – big to host more people in your wedding
- Gazebo Chapel – evening romantic outdoor wedding
- Garden Chapel – daytime and evening outdoor weddings
- DooWop Diner Vintage Wedding – 50s theme
So, what weddings can you hold at this much traded joint in Las Vegas? Here are the popular wedding packages at the Viva Las Vegas Chapel:
- #1. Traditional Weddings – cherish, dream, inspire, majestic, ascend ignite, enamor captivative and indulge wedding packages (starting at $249)
- #2. Elvis Weddings – Elvis hound dog, Devil in disguise, Viva Las Vegas Special, Elvis Pink Candy, Elvis in the garden, Little Elvis, Doo Wop diner, visions from the king, etc., (starting at $395)
- #3. Themed Weddings – Santa, 50’s & 60’s, Beetlejuice, Alice Cooper, Viva du Cirque, Freddy Kruger, Grinch, Superhero love and justice, Rock n’ Roll, pirate, etc., (starting at $599)
- #4. Destination Weddings – Viva Vegas Popup, Red Rock, and Valley of Fire (starting at $877)
- #5. Drive-up Weddings – marry below the marque at the main chapel (starting at $299)
Note: All weddings held at the Viva Las Vegas Chapel are subject to the minister’s fee. The fee is $60 to $100, and also an applicable service surge of 19%.
3. Paradise Wedding Chapel
- Address: 520 S 6th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Rating: 4.9 stars
- Operating Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 10.00 am-5.00 pm, Friday and Saturday: 10.00 am-7.00 pm
Paradise Wedding Chapel is one of the new chapels in Las Vegas. It boasts modernity and class-just enough to give you a state-of-the-art environment to wed the love of your life. A show of happiness awaits in your marriage which is evident from the benches to the decor.
The chapel is available for weddings, vow renewals, and commitment ceremonies. You can hold fun wedding experiences too. It is also one of the cheapest chapels in this luxury city, with packages as low as $50! This fee is before service charges, tips, and taxes.
Nothing is stopping you from marriage now, is there? Unless there is anyone who would like to speak at your wedding instead of forever keeping their peace-pooh! Packages are as follows:
- #1. Las Vegas Chapel Weddings – starting at $179
- #2. Elvis Wedding Package – starting at $250
- #3. Off-site Wedding Package – starting at $275
The Aloha Wedding Chapel is located on the paradise wedding chapel’s grounds. This Hawaiian-themed wedding chapel is perfect to offer a tropical feel to your wedding. Who said you have to go to the airport to reach Hawaii? Wedding packages at this Hawaii haven are from $177, which is cheaper than a plane ticket.
4. Little Church of the West
- Address: 4617 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Rating: 4.6 stars
- Operation Hours: Daily: 8.00 am-11.00 pm
The Little Church of the West Chapel is one of the initial wedding chapels in Vegas. You will experience love in the air as you spell your vows in the beautiful facade and decor. They also have an outdoor option in the garden gazebo. If you prefer a more serene and scenic environment, then this is your spot.
Here are the wedding packages for renewal of vows, weddings, and fun ceremonies:
- #1. Basic Package-Ace of hearts, neon lights, champagne, and supernova wedding options. Options start at $209 plus a minister’s fee of $60 and a 10% surcharge for Saturday events.
- #2. Premium Package-The headliner and the high roller start at $995. Add a minister’s fee of $100 and 10% for Saturday ceremonies.
Things to know about weddings at the Little Church of the West Chapel:
- Elvis and the minister’s fees are paid in cash (strictly no credit card or money transfer) before the ceremony starts.
- Basic packages don’t allow guests to take pictures, only when they upgrade to premium. Photography is available at an extra cost of $495 at the reception.
- Driver gratuity is not part of any of the package’s prices.
- The establishment offers flexible payment plans. Call them for more information on how you can benefit from this.
- Special wedding add-ons like limo and tour bus rides are available at an extra cost.
5. Chapel of the Flowers
- Address: 1717 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Rating: 4.5 stars
- Operation Hours: Monday-Saturday: 8.00 am-8.00 pm, Sunday: 8.00 am-7.00 pm
The Chapel of Flowers wedding chapel is gloriously elegant in the decor and facade point of view. With their out-of-this-world approach to weddings, you can passionately take your wedding vows. They also entertain the renewal of wedding vows and commitment ceremonies.
The chapel has been celebrated as one of the best in Vegas for the sixty years it has been in operation. It also holds the 2020 Traveler’s Choice Award by TripAdvisor and was the 2018 Best of Las Vegas Gold Winner in its category.
Their three chapels have substantial holding capacities for all your guests: Magnolia Chapel (80 guests), Victorian Chapel (30 guests), and La Capella Chapel (20 guests). Engage them on your wedding plan, or better still, check out their online booking tool for the availability of the chapel.
Select one of their incredible packages to make your special day even more heavenly:
- #1. Intimate Package – Basic, Traditional, Romantic, and regal options starting at $299
- #2. Elegant Package – Exquisite, Luxurious, and Cherish options starting at $995
- #3. Legendary Package – Cara Mia, Vero Amore, and Bella Eleganza starting at $3,100
- #4. Specialty Package – Intimate, Elopement, Lucky in Love, Viva Elvis, Eternal Love, High Roller, Elegant Grand Canyon Luncheon, Valley of Fire, and Majestic Grand Canyon. The package starts at $795.
- #5. Vow Renewal Package – Just the Two of Us, Simple, Always and Forever, and Renewal of Vows options, starting at $295
- #6. Reception Packages – these are all-inclusive packages featuring a wedding and a reception set up. Get one of these wedding + reception package options starting at $1,395 only.
6. One Love Wedding Chapel
- Address: 310 Gass Ave Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Rating: 5.0 stars
- Opening hours: Daily 24 hours
This Wedding Chapel is a marriage spot in Vegas, Nevada located on 3rd and Gass Ave, about three blocks from the marriage license bureau. It is open for walk-in weddings 24/7, although marriages after midnight require an appointment.
One Love Wedding Chapel is a beautifully designed boutique wedding venue that specializes in going above and beyond your expectations to make your dream wedding a reality.
It’s a plain white chapel with a large red sign that reads “One Love Wedding Chapel” on the front. This is where the pair, Kourtney and Travis, tied the knot in April 2022!
Inside, it consists of multiple identical chambers with wooden floors, white walls, and white chairs arranged up on both sides. They are there to assist you regularly. Just dress your best and leave the rest to them! You will walk in single and walk out married; forever Husband and Wife!
10 More Wedding Chapels Deserve a Mention
Other wedding chapels that deserve a mention in this article for the best places to wed are:
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel: a family owned chapel promising an exclusive wedding experience with packages including Traditional ceremonies, Drive Thru, Adventure, and Elvis themed.
- Cupid’s Wedding Chapel: Cupid the love god bless your marriage at this chapel, where else do you here gods gracing a wedding?
- Lucky Little Wedding Chapel: the chapel boasts a non-upselling policy, offering a simple modern and affordable wedding.
- Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel: an outdoor wedding is a dreamy feature that stamps the grandness of your wedding. Make your wedding special at this outdoor garden wedding haven.
- Little Vegas Chapel: personalized weddings take a new leaf here with the VIP being you. Add that to the fact that the chapel is right at the center of the Strip, your wedding is guaranteed to be memorable.
- The Little Neon Chapel: two of the chapels’ are next to the court house in Downtown on the Fremont Street Experience. The other one is located at the Westgate Resort & Casino Strip called Chapel of Crystals.
- Chapel of the Bells: as one of the oldest wedding chapels in Las Vegas, Bell’s Chapel is a non-denominational wedding spot conveniently located near major hotels in Vegas.
- Wedding Salons at Wynn’s: how about tying the knot in the luxury epitome of the Vegas Strip? The Wedding Salons at Wynn warrant a royal wedding and a memorable moment for you and your spouse.
- The Venetian Wedding Chapel: if you want an antique wedding, the Venetian Chapel will warrant you the best of Venice.
- Weddings at Bellagio Las Vegas: make your union official at this grand hotel, and culminate your ceremony with a Bellagio Fountain showing.
Wedding Chapels in Las Vegas: FAQs
How Can I Get a Marriage License in Vegas?
The Clark County Marriage Bureau issues these, and they are open 24 hours on weekends. Visit them from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm on weekdays. You can fill the downloadable information form and bring it to the courthouse in person to apply for a marriage license. The license is a requirement for legal marriages, signed by both the bride and groom.
How Long Will I Wait to Get a Marriage License in Vegas?
The process of obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas takes about 15 minutes. This may take longer if there is a peak, so be patient. The marriage license is valid for one year, meaning you have to get married in Vegas within twelve months from the date of issue of your marriage license.
Can I Get Married in Vegas on the Same Day?
Yes! Vegas is a free-flow city, and this too is depicted in the wedding process. You can get your marriage license and walk into the nearest wedding chapel, and be married! If you are having a special wedding or some guests, then it may take longer.
How Much is a Chapel Wedding in Las Vegas?
Wedding chapels in Vegas are, for the most part, affordable. Depending on the splurge and pazazz you desire, your spending may go as low as $200 to highs of thousands in dollar value. Plan your wedding cost and get an idea of estimated costs to wed in Vegas. If possible, involve a professional wedding planner to help you out with a successful marriage in Vegas.
A Vegas wedding could work for everyone. With budgets as low as $200 to massive payouts reincarnating your wildest wedding fascinations, you are in for a treat that is for sure. You can get customized marriage packages that suit you, either on the many wedding chapels in the city or at a destination of choice. Join the thousands of couples who have experienced this heaven-like passion and wed in Vegas!